Searching for Summer Fun?
Look no further!
During the summer children have the opportunity to participate in many activities that inspire them to think, grow, learn and laugh.
- Weekly Fitness/Sports Activities that build coordination, self-esteem and a life-long love of sports and fitness.
- Weekly swim lessons that focus on water safety as well as stroke skills.
- Weekly Field Trips to places like the Indianapolis Zoo, the Children’s Museum, Water Parks and more.
- Weekly on-site Water Play Activities.
- Monthly on–site special family events like our Ice-Cream Social and LTP State Fair.
- And much more!
Searching for Your School Ager?
Learning Time’s School Age Summer Camp program is designed so that each week is a new adventure allowing families to tailor their summer by selecting specific weeks.
- Games On! Children will create a “new” sport including equipment needed, rules and attire!
- Restaurant Wars! Children will open a restaurant.
- Learning Times Got Talent!
- Invention Convention!
- Come on Down!
- The LT Masters!
- Lights, Camera, Action!
The children will work in teams and groups to invent, create, design, build, market and sell!